Teach Now are looking for a reception teacher to work in a primary school based in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire. This is a long-term role to start from September 2022 until the end of the academic year.
My client is a vibrant, happy and inclusive school that serves a local community that is rich in diversity. They aim to ensure that all pupils at school have the highest aspirations, attain their full potential and enjoy learning in a school that is stimulating, challenging and creative. Inclusion is at the heart of their school and they also believe that every child has the right to be successful, confident and well-prepared for the world ahead.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
The school are looking for applicants who exhibit the following :
– Confidence in teaching the basis of communication , literacy and numeracy
– Have a proven track record of enabling children’s attainment and progress
– Commitment to the role throughout the course
– Creativity and unique approaches to teaching
– Honesty and compassion
– Willingness to engage in further training to broaden their knowledge and understanding
– A valid DBS or the compliance to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from :
– Competitive rates
– CPD training
– A supportive team working alongside them
– A designated and committed consultant who will support them throughout their role
– An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this sounds like a role you’d be well suited to, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Tabish will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you !