Register your CV today and earn a £100 Bonus!

The teaching agency run for teachers, by teachers

Nobody knows teaching better than the Teach Now team.

Info for Schools

London’s leading teacher recruitment agency

We’ve matched over 40,000 teachers with their perfect jobs.

Find out More
the beginning of a textbook career

The right job – as a matter of course


Education Specialists

Lifetime career services for education professionals – developed and delivered by people with a passion for teaching

Explore Now

CV Writing Support

Unless you make a great first impression, you won’t get a chance to make a second! We’re here to help your create that winning CV. 

Explore Now

Interview Training 

The expertise and support you need to ‘give great interview’ and show yourself in the best possible light.

Explore Now

Promotion Development

With you all the way to support your development throughout your teaching career.

Explore Now

Join London’s leading teaching network.

From day one we’ve believed that the right person in the right place makes a real and vital difference in the classroom – and that belief is at the core of everything we do. 

Register your CV

Teach Now has really been supportive throughout the whole journey of my first month here and I would like to thank them for their continuous guidance.

I really appreciate the school visits and phone calls that I have received from Teach Now, just to find out how I am, how work is going and if there is anything they can do for me.

Through the entire interview process, my agent offered advice and feedback every day and I was very happy to be offered a class teacher position at school that suited me the best.

They are proactive in finding the best schools to suit my needs and has never failed to find me supply work. I would highly recommend Teach Now to any teacher looking for daily or long-term supply work.

I happily spent 2 years at this school and I’ve just been offered a permanent position. Throughout my time working with Teach Now they have always been supportive, friendly and professional.

The work they have found for me has been perfect – and as a result I’ve recommended other teachers to them. Their warmth, care and total professionalism have made Teach Now wonderful to work with.