Job Title: Daily Supply Teacher
Type: Daily Supply
Categories: EY / KS1 / KS2
Salary: £135 – £150
Teach Now are seeking passionate, experienced and dedicated, qualified primary teachers for daily supply cover at a mixture of schools across the borough of Haringey (Muswell Hill, Hornsey, Crouch End, Wood Green, Tottenham, Finsbury Park e.t.c)
We are looking for enthusiastic teachers who are happy to cover across all different year groups and schools throughout the week. You must be adaptable and ready to take on a challenge as there is a high demand of daily supply needs across the borough, and we are continuously recruiting strong teachers to support schools for covering senior leadership meetings, course dates, school trips, and any other kind of absence. This is a great opportunity for NQTs to travel around the borough and find a school that suits them from first-hand experience. Equally it is a great move for experienced teachers who have been in the same school for a number of years and are looking for a new challenge.
Qualifications are required for this role
The school are looking for individuals have:
- A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE, B.Ed, BA or Cert Ed.)
- Dedication and passion about primary education
- A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
- An honest, understanding and compassionate attitude towards children
- Excellent teaching references
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A DBS check or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Competitive rates
- CPD training
- Working alongside a supportive team
- Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your days
- An excellent referral bonus scheme
If working as a supply teacher sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please submit your up to date CV and Alexis will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you.