Teach Now are recruiting a Teaching Assistant to work in one of their schools in Enfield, North London. This is a long term, Full-Time role to start in September 2022.
My client, a lovely Primary School in Bush Hill, Enfield are looking for a Reception Teaching Assistant to join their team. The Nursery is a lovely and ambitious setting with a diverse intake of students and staff.
The school are looking for individuals who have:
· Knowledge of National Curriculum
· Ability to assist and assess effectively a range of pupils, including those working below national curriculum level
· Ability to be creative and manage, motivate and inspire young children
· Ability to liaise with multi-professionals
· Able to commit for the duration of the placement
· Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
· Honest and compassionate
· Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
· Enhanced DBS certificate or willing to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· Competitive rates
· CPD training
· Working alongside a supportive team
· An excellent referral bonus scheme
· Having a designated consultant who will commit to you throughout your placement and support you with lesson plans, behaviour management strategies and your application
If this role is of interest to you and would like more information, please contact Maria Tatti at Teach Now on email@example.com and she will be in touch or you can apply directly to this advert.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!