Teach Now are recruiting an SEN Teaching Assistant to work in one of their schools in Enfield, North London. This is a Full-Time role that will start in September 2022 until the end of the academic year. My client, a beautiful Primary school in Enfield Wash, are located in a busy and vibrant area with easy access to transport links and many different shops.
You will be working with a very dynamic and knowledgeable team of teachers and support staff and you will be provided with adequate training.
The school are looking for individuals who have:
· Good working knowledge of the National Curriculum
· The ability to assist and assess effectively a range of pupils, including those working below national curriculum level
· The ability to be creative, support and inspire children
· The ability to liaise with multi-professionals and the class teacher
· The ability to commit for the duration of the placement
· Honest and compassionate
· Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
· Enhanced DBS certificate or willing to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· Competitive rates
· CPD training
· Working alongside a supportive team
· An excellent referral bonus scheme
· Having a designated consultant who will commit to you throughout your placement and support you with lesson plans, behaviour management strategies and your application
If this role is of interest to you and would like more information, please contact Maria Tatti at Teach Now on email@example.com and she will be in touch or you can apply directly to this advert.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!