A primary school based in Edmonton, North London are looking to recruit a teaching assistant to supervise children during after school hours.
This is a long term, Full-Time role that is from September 2022 until the end of the academic year with the possibility of a permanent position.
The school has been labelled a happy, ambitious and inclusive school with a richly diverse intake of students from different cultures and backgrounds.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as consistency is key.
The school are looking for individuals who have:
· Experience working with children
. Experience working in a school
· The ability to supervise and manage children effectively
· The ability to commit for the duration of the placement
· Are happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
· An enhanced DBS certificate or willing to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· Competitive rates
· CPD training
· Working alongside a supportive team
· An excellent referral bonus scheme
· Having a designated consultant who will commit to you throughout your placement and support you with lesson plans, behaviour management strategies and your application
If this role is of interest to you and would like more information, please contact Maria Tatti at Teach Now on email@example.com and she will be in touch or you can apply directly to this advert.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!