Teach Now are looking for experienced cover supervisors to support with learning in schools across the London borough of Enfield. You will provide vital cover when there is a staff shortage or absence – this could be daily, short term or long term.
As a cover supervisor you will be able to maintain the standard of learning, delivering planned work through a range of subjects and age groups. You will have experience managing a classroom and implementing behaviour management techniques where necessary.
Qualifications are NOT required for this role BUT the following experience is preferred:
· SEN Experience
· Experienced working with children aged 11-19
· Patient and persevering
· Dedicated and passionate about education
· Able to commit for the duration of the placement
· Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
· Honest and compassionate
· Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
· DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· Competitive roles
· CPD training
· Working alongside a supportive team
· Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
· An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please submit your up to date CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Title: Cover Supervisor