Teach Now are looking for Reception teacher to work in primary school based in Enfield, North London. This is a long term role to start ASAP until the end of the academic year 2022.
This 3 form entry school has a very supportive senior leadership team who go above and beyond to ensure that their staff are supported. The school aims to encourage children to develop caring attitudes and respect towards themselves, other children, adults, their school and surroundings. They offer a broad, balanced and appropriate curriculum which encourages academic, aesthetic, physical, social, emotional and spiritual development.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
The school are looking for individuals that are
· Experienced in supporting EYFS or are an NQT with KS1/EYFS experience
· Confident to ensure the child is working towards their target by following their IEP
· Able to commit for the duration of the placement
· Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning whilst using effective behaviour management techniques.
· Honest and compassionate
· Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
· DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· Competitive rates
· CPD training
· Working alongside a supportive team
· Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
· An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Lucinda will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!