Teach Now are seeking an enthusiastic and diligent Secondary Psychology Teacher to join an Outstanding Secondary school in Greenwich. It is a strong and vibrant place which recognises the importance and individual needs of every pupil and member of staff. The desired candidate will have knowledge of the Psychology curriculum from Year 7 – A Levels. This is a full-time role starting in January for the remainder of the academic year.
You will be a qualified Psychology Teacher with a QTS
The school are looking for individuals that are:
• A Qualified Teacher Status (either PGCE, B.Ed, BA or Cert Ed.)
• Dedication and passion about secondary education and the current Psychology Curriculum
• Knowledge and understanding of how to implement the current Psychology Curriculum
• A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
• An honest, understanding and compassionate attitude towards students
• Strong behaviour management skills
• Eligible to work in the UK
• A DBS check or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive rates
• CPD training
• Working alongside a supportive team
• Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
• An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Ben will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!