Job Title: Female Student Support Assistant
Type: Full Time
Categories: Teaching Assistant
Teach Now are currently looking to recruit Female Student Support Assistants to work alongside the relevant lecturer to give assistance to female students with additional needs to enable them to participate in all College activities. Support will be given to both individual students and to groups of students in agreement with the Line Manager.
My client, based in Shoreditch and Tower Hamlets, have a range of learners with both moderate and severe learning difficulties and/or disabilities. SEN student support assistants work with learners who need additional support and guidance before moving onto another programme of further education, training or work.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
· The college are looking for individuals that have:
· Recent relevant experience supporting students aged 16+ in a college setting
· Experience of supporting students with personal care needs this includes changing adult nappies
· Experience of supporting students with learning difficulties/disabilities
· Minimum of Level 3 qualifications (A Levels, NVQ L3, BTEC National Diploma)
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· Competitive rates
· CPD training
· Working alongside a supportive team
· Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
· An excellent referral bonus scheme
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!