Teach Now are looking for a SENCO to work in a primary school in the suburban area of Highgate, North London. This is a long-term role to commence from September 2022 and will run until the academic year with the possibility to go permanent after that.
My client, a two to four entry school is one that prides themselves off teamwork. At the heart of their ethos, friendships lies and this is what is taught to the students daily. Inclusivity is important to the leadership team and they highlight the gratification achieved when allowing everyone to feel included. At the school, they invest time into each students’ aspirations as they believe as educators, you influence the children of tomorrow.
This a SENCO role and you’ll be responsible for assessing, planning and monitoring the progress of children with special educational needs. You will liaise with parents in order to ensure the best for the child. As the SENCO, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the Special Educational Needs department.
The chosen candidate must be able to commit to the role as continuity is key.
Individuals that are:
· Confident in ensuring the child works towards their target by following their IEP
· Able to adapt to all behavioural patterns
· Dedicated, experienced and passionate about Special Educational Needs
· Creative and effective in their approach to teaching
· Open to engage in further training in order to develop knowledge and understanding
· DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· CPD Training
· A supportive team
· Having a designated and committed consultant for support
· Competitive rates
Being that difference to a child’s daily education is more than rewarding and a privilege in itself. If this role is perfect and you feel you have the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Dimitri will be in touch with you.
I look forward to hearing from you, good luck!