Teach Now are looking for a Teaching Assistant to be a part of wonderful class in a school located in Haringey. The role is to start from September 2022 and is a long term position. Finishing once the academic year is completed, the possibility of being placed permanently will ensue.
Living in a multicultural era, the school are heavy on inclusivity and ensure each student is aware of religions, beliefs and cultures different to their own. The community are heavily invested with the school as it is a beacon of diversity and frequently involved with community events.
The role is a general Teaching Assistant. You will be given a class in which you have to assist and be present for questioning and guidance. Maintain the level of concentration is class. Oversee in class examinations. Communicate across year groups with other teachers and/or teaching assistants and most importantly, encourage your students to reach the best of their ability.
The chosen candidate must be able to commit to the role as continuity is key.
Individuals that are:
· Confident in ensuring the child works towards their target by following their IEP
· Able to adapt to all behavioural patterns
· Dedicated, experienced and passionate about primary education
· Creative and effective in their approach to teaching
· Open to engage in further training in order to develop knowledge and understanding
· DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· CPD Training
· A supportive team
· Having a designated and committed consultant for support
· Competitive rates
Being that difference to a child’s daily education is more than rewarding and a privilege in itself. If this role is perfect and you feel you have the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Dimitri will be in touch with you.
I look forward to hearing from you, good luck!