Teach Now are seeking a Cover Supervisor for a role in an energetic secondary school based in the suburban area of Finsbury Park. This is a long term role to commence from September 2022 and will finish at the end of the academic year. The possibility to go permanent will ensue.
At the school, they are heavy believers that as educators, schools have the chance to create the leaders of tomorrow. Motivation is at the core of their ethos and open every assembly with powerful words of encouragement. In a multicultural era, inclusivity is implemented into the children’s education as the school uphold the importance of everyone being treated equally.
This a Cover Supervisor role and will require you to oversee lessons when the subject teacher isn’t present. You will be providing the students with work prepared for them. Oversee in class examinations. Communicate across year groups with other teachers and most importantly, encourage your students to reach the best of their ability.
The chosen candidate must be able to commit to the role as continuity is key.
Individuals that are:
· Confident in ensuring the child works towards their target by following their IEP
· Able to adapt to all behavioural patterns
· Dedicated, experienced and passionate about education
· Creative and effective in their approach to teaching
· Open to engage in further training in order to develop knowledge and understanding
· DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· CPD Training
· A supportive team
· Having a designated and committed consultant for support
· Competitive rates
Being that difference to a child’s daily education is more than rewarding and a privilege in itself. If this role is perfect and you feel you have the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Dimitri will be in touch with you.
I look forward to hearing from you, good luck!