Job Title: Senco
Type: Full Time
Teach now are looking for an experienced SENCO to join an ‘Outstanding’ school in the London borough of Harrow. The successful candidate will be required to lead, develop and manage a high standard of provision for the learners with Special Educational Needs. You will be responsible for raising attainment, ensuring that the SEN students are making sustainable progress. You will work directly with the SEN team to develop strong learning programmes to work towards the student’s targets.
This two form entry primary school near Harrow on the Hill station. The school are continually looking at best practice, meaning they offer fantastic levels of professional development to all staff. The school works hard to make sure children are engaged and enjoy learning. In developing our broader curriculum offer, they take pride in expanding pupils’ love of learning beyond the normal school day through additional clubs both before and after school.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
Qualifications are required for this role
The school are looking for individuals that have:
• SENCo qualification
• Experience as a SENCo in a mainstream school
• Be able to build and maintain a professional relationship with both staff and pupils
• A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
• An honest, understanding and compassionate attitude towards children
• Excellent references
• Behaviour management skills
• Eligible to work in the UK
• A DBS check or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive rates
• CPD training
• Working alongside a supportive team
• Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
• An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Terry will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!