An Outstanding’ school in Finchley, North London, is seeking a Year 2 teacher from September 2019 for the whole academic year. The school is happy to receive applications from both experienced teachers and NQTs. They would ideally like someone who can integrate well into the community feel within the school. Behaviour in the school has been deemed as Outstanding’ by OFSTED and you will have the privilege of teaching children who are happy and eager to learn.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
Many of our day to day supply teachers have commented on the warm and friendly nature of the school and often request to have future work in the school. The school remain determined to allow the children to help make a difference to the world and develop the skills to do so.’ The school is ideally located a very short walk from the Northern line and provides excellent transport links with free parking,
The school are looking for individuals that are:
* Hold QTS in the UK
* Have experience of teaching in either Key Stage
* Be committed and enthusiastic towards teaching
* Be prepared to integrate themselves into the community feel of the school
The School offers:
* A vibrant and creative school
* Excellent career development and supported induction for NQTs
* Bright and well-resourced classrooms
* Well behaved and enthusiastic children
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Competitive rates
- CPD training
- Working alongside a supportive team
- Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
- An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Joseph will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!