Teach Now are seeking passionate, experienced and dedicated EAL Specialists (English as an Addition Language) for an OFSTED rated ‘Outstanding’ school. The School is based in South Ruislip. The role is to begin in November 2020 and will continue until the end of the academic year. We are looking for an experienced individual that can support another individual/group of KS1 children with English as their second language. Some may be new to the county whilst others have parents/carers that do not speak the language at all and need the school’s support to build up their vocabulary. This role is extremely important as they need help in all aspects of their learning, reading, writing and speech.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
Qualifications for this role are not essential but a TEFL or ESOL qualification would be ideal.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
- Experienced working with children and adults with English as an Additional Language
- Confident to ensure the children are working towards their targets
- Dedicated, experienced and passionate about EAL
- Able to commit for the duration of the placement
- A minimum of 1 month working in a UK classroom environment
- Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
- Honest and compassionate
- Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
- DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Competitive rates
- CPD training
- Working alongside a supportive team
- Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
- An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Terry will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!