Teach Now are looking for a year 1 teacher to work in a primary school based in Enfield, North London. This is a long term-term maternity cover to start from September 2022 until the end of the academic year.
My client, a vibrant happy and inclusive two form entry school that serves a local community which is rich in diversity. They aim to ensure that all pupils have the highest aspirations, attain their full potential and enjoy learning in a school that is simulating, challenging and creative. Inclusion is at the heart of their school and they strongly believe that every child has the right to be successful, confident and well-prepared for the world.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the rule as continuity is key.
The school is looking for an individual who exhibits the following :
– Confidence in the ks1 curriculum
– Have a proven track record of involvement in student’s attainment and progress
– Demonstrate unique and creative teaching techniques whilst maintaining behavioural standards
– Honesty and compassion
– Willing to engage in further training to develop their knowledge and understanding
– Have a valid DBS or are happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from :
– Competitive rates
– CPD training
– A supportive team working alongside them
– Having a designated and committed consultant to support you throughout
– An amazing referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to the advert with your most updated CV and Tabish will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you !