Teach Now are recruiting a Biology and Physics Teacher to join one of their Secondary schools on a full time basis. This is a long term role to start in September 2022 until the end of the academic year.
My client, a wonderful, high achieving, diverse, driven and vibrant Secondary school based in Oakwood is one that prepares children to enter a world full of adventures to embark on. The successful candidate will be provided with adequate training and opportunities for development.
The candidate selected must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
Individuals should exhibit the following:
– Confidence in the KS2 curriculum
– Have a proven track record in student attainment
– Commitment to the role they have applied for
– Demonstrate a unique and enjoyable teaching technique whilst maintaining behavioural expectations
– Happy to engage in new training to broaden their knowledge and understanding
– Display a valid DBS or are happy to complete on
Successful candidates will benefit from:
– Competitive rates
– CPD training
– A supportive team
– Having a designated consultant who will commit to you throughout your placement and support you with lesson plans, behaviour management strategies and your application
– An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role is of interest to you and would like more information, please contact Maria Tatti at Teach Now on firstname.lastname@example.org and she will be in touch or you can apply directly to this advert.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!