Teach Now are looking to recruit a Cover Supervision to work in one of their Primary schools in Upper Edmonton. The role is for someone who can work on a fulltime basis, from September until the end of the academic year.
My client, a wonderful 3 form-entry Primary school which is known for it’s diversity and inclusion and for providing all members of staff with adequate training and support. You will be very much supported in your role and you will be given many opportunities to develop your skills.
Are you someone who enjoys being around children?
Do you believe you can make a difference in a child’s life?
Do you have experience working with children?
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as consistency is key.
The school are looking for individuals who have:
· Knowledge of the National Curriculum
· Ability to assist and assess effectively a range of pupils, including those working below national curriculum level
· Ability to be creative and manage, motivate and inspire children
· Ability to liaise with multi-professionals
· Able to commit for the duration of the placement
· Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
· Honest and compassionate
· Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
· Enhanced DBS certificate or willing to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· Competitive rates
· CPD training
· Working alongside a supportive team
· An excellent referral bonus scheme
· Having a designated consultant who will commit to you throughout your placement and support you with lesson plans, behaviour management strategies and your application
If this role is of interest to you and would like more information, please contact Maria Tatti at Teach Now on email@example.com and she will be in touch or you can apply directly to this advert.