Teach now are seeking to recruit an experienced KS2 teacher with a specialism in Maths. This lovely forward thinking Primary School in a diverse multi-cultural area. The well-resourced school benefits from fantastic green spaces with many themed garden areas, a large playground with fields and has good public transport and road links. There is also ample on-site parking.
The successful candidate will have a creative approach to leading the curriculum and engaging students in order to achieve their true potential. Previous experience teaching KS2 is essential to being considered for this role. Previous experience in leadership would be ideal as this will be a TLR2b responsibility.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
• A Teacher with Qualified Teacher Status
• Experience working with Key Stage 2
• Able to commit for the duration of the placement
• Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
• Honest and compassionate
• Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
• DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive rates
• CPD training
• Working alongside a supportive team
• Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
• An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most up to date CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Title: Year 6 Teacher
Location: Enfield Town, London, UK
Type: Full Time
Salary: Paid to Scale