Teach Now are seeking a passionate, dedicated and committed Early Years Teacher for an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school in Enfield Town, North London. The role is to being in September 2021.
You will be responsible for creating a stimulating, caring and engaging environment, providing the best opportunities for the children’s educational and social development. This is a great opportunity for an Early Years teacher with a passion for continuous progress and delivering the curriculum in an interesting an enjoyable way. The successful candidate will benefit from a supportive team of Senior leaders and support staff with a friendly and progressive attitude. This is a diverse four form entry academy school surrounded by excellent transport links.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
• QTS status
• Experience working with EYFS
• Thorough knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
• Able to commit for the duration of the placement
• Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
• Honest and compassionate
• Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
• DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive rates
• CPD training
• Working alongside a supportive team
• Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
• An excellent referral bonus scheme (Up to £300 per referral)
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Title: EYFS Teacher
Location: Enfield Town, London, UK
Type: Full Time
Categories: EYFS Teacher
Salary: Paid to scale