Teach Now are looking for a Year 6 teacher to join a primary school in Enfield Town. This is a two form entry Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ school with a brilliant SLT. This is a supportive school both for staff and students, with a strong presence in the local community.
This is a great opportunity to join an experienced key stage 2 team, where you will be supported and encouraged to develop your skills and improve as a teacher.
Previous experience in key stage 2 is desirable. ECTs / NQTs will be considered with relevant experience.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
• A Teacher with Qualified Teacher Status
• Experience working with Key Stage 2
• Able to commit for the duration of the placement
• Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
• Honest and compassionate
• Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
• DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive rates
• CPD training
• Working alongside a supportive team
• Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
• An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most up to date CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Title: Year 6 Teacher
Location: Enfield Town, London, UK
Type: Full Time