Job Title: French Teacher
Type: Full Time
Categories: Secondary Teacher, French Teacher
Teach Now are seeking an enthusiastic and diligent Secondary MFL (French) Teacher to join a Jewish Secondary school in New Barnet. The school is dedicated to the pursuit of academic excellence and aim to provide a high-achieving, aspirational environment. The desired candidate will have knowledge of the French curriculum from Year 7 – A Levels. They will also be required to take Spanish at KS4. The role is starting in January for the remainder of the academic year.
You will be a qualified MFL (French) Teacher with a QTS
The school are looking for individuals that are:
• A Qualified Teacher Status (either PGCE, B.Ed, BA or Cert Ed.)
• Dedication and passion about secondary education and the current MFL Curriculum
• Knowledge and understanding of how to implement the current MFL Curriculum
• A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
• An honest, understanding and compassionate attitude towards students
• Strong behaviour management skills
• Eligible to work in the UK
• A DBS check or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive rates
• CPD training
• Working alongside a supportive team
• Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
• An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Leah will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!