Teach Now are seeking a dedicated and experienced teacher looking to take the next steps in their career and become a phase leader in a brilliant school. The perfect teacher for this role will have a passion for teaching and a drive to improve the learning of students reaching the end of their time in primary school. This role involves taking charge of the KS2 phase as a member of the senior leadership team. The right person will be able to recognise areas for improvement and be able to relay these ideas to other members of the SLT; therefore strong communication skills are also key to this role.
This school is a two-form entry school near Edgware town centre. Thanks to a forward-thinking leadership team, this school sets the standard for a fair and equal education, offering a well thought out, accessible education that caters for each students’ needs and requirements.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
Qualifications are required for this role
– An outstanding practitioner able to inspire the children
– Team player able to build relationships with all staff and children
– Middle management experience
– Experience successfully leading SEND/Safeguarding
– A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
– An honest, understanding and compassionate attitude towards students
– Excellent teaching references
– Strong behaviour management skills
– Eligible to work in the UK
– A DBS check or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
– Competitive rates
– CPD training
– Working alongside a supportive team
– Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
– An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please submit your up to date CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!