Teach Now are seeking a PPA Teacher to work 3 days a week at a fantastic two form entry school based in Wood Green, Haringey. The role is to begin in September and will continue until the end of the academic year. The school are looking for someone with excellent planning and organisation skills with great behaviour management skills. The successful candidate will have experience delivering learning to children of all year groups. The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
You will be an experienced PPA Teacher with Qualified Teacher Status.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
• EYT or QTS status
• Experience in caring for young children ages 0-5
• Experience in assessing child development and planning activities to support their on-going attainment and growth
• Able to commit for the duration of the placement
• Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
• Honest and compassionate
• Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
• DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive rates
• CPD training
• Working alongside a supportive team
• Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
• An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!