Nursery Nurse – Harrow, London, UK
Are you an experienced Nursery Nurse/ Primary Early Years practitioner?
Do you have an excellent understanding of the 7 areas of learning?
Are you seeking a Nursery Nurse role within your local area?
Do you hold a recent paediatric first aid certificate?
Can you start work immediately?
Teach Now are seeking experienced Nursery Nurse/ Early years practitioners to work in several EYFS settings and nurseries on both short and long term contract.
We are looking for pro-active and enthusiastic Nursery Nurses who can hit the ground running immediately. You will be working alongside the Nursery Teacher and other support staff to ensure that children are learning and having fun. You will be working with children both in groups and on a 1:1 basis assisting with activities, phonics and numeracy.
The Ideal Primary Nursery Nurse:
• Be qualified to NVQ/ CACHE Level 3 or other recognised childcare qualifications
• Hold a recent paediatric first aid certificate
• Have experience supporting children in EYFS
• Have an outstanding knowledge of the 7 areas of learning
• Have a passion of working with children in EYFS
Please send your CV to or click ‘apply’ now!