Teach Now are seeking a passionate, experienced, and dedicated PE Teacher for a fantastic Secondary Academy School in Tottenham. The role is to begin ASAP and will continue until the end of the academic year with the possibility of the role continuing into the next academic year, September 2021. You will be responsible for providing a stimulating and caring environment creating the best opportunities for children’s educational and social development. This is a fantastic opportunity for a PE Teacher with great behaviour management skills and a real passion to deliver the curriculum in an interesting and enjoyable way. The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
You will be an experienced PE Teacher with Qualified Teacher Status.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
• QTS status
• Experience working with KS3 / KS4 PE students
• Thorough knowledge of the KS3 – KS4 PE curriculum
• Able to commit for the duration of the placement
• Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
• Honest and compassionate
• Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
• DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive rates
• CPD training
• Working alongside a supportive team
• Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
• An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Shannon will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Title: PE Teacher
Location: Tottenham, Haringey
Type: Full Time
Categories: Teacher, PE