Teach Now are working with a school in Townfield who are looking for a High-Level Teaching Assistant to join their team in November 2020. Our school is looking for someone with experience of teaching a class to work with KS1 and KS2 pupils.
Are you an experienced Higher-Level Teaching Assistant looking for work in November 2020?
The school are looking for individuals that are:
- Covering classes across Key stage 1 and Key Stage 2
- Supporting teaching and learning in line with the National Curriculum Leading small groups of pupils or whole classes
- Attending staff meetings and contributing to the development of the school Assisting teachers in offering guidance to support staff
- Preparing and developing resources for learning activities Reporting on the progress made by pupils
- Reliable, Flexible and NVQ Qualified a Team Player Highly motivated, organised and flexible in order to best meet the needs of the children
- Patient and Good Behavior Management
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Competitive rates
- CPD training
- Working alongside a supportive team
- Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
- An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Terry will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!