Teach Now are seeking a Key Stage 1 teacher for a role in an energetic secondary school based in the leafy area of Angel. This is a long term role to start from September 2022 and will finish at the end of the academic year. The possibility to go permanent will ensue.
The school is one that is bursting of energy and inclusivity is at the core of it’s ethos. It serves the local community as a beacon of diversity and enables each child to embrace their culture whilst learning about others. Stimulative and creative, they believe all students have the right to be successful and are well prepared for the world ahead.
The role is a general Key Stage 1 Teacher. You will be given a class in which you have to plan and prepare lessons for. Maintain the marking of students work. Oversee in class examinations. Communicate across year groups with other teachers and most importantly, encourage your students to reach the best of their ability.
The chosen candidate must be able to commit to the role as continuity is key.
Individuals that are:
· Confident in ensuring the child works towards their target by following their IEP
· Able to adapt to all behavioural patterns
· Dedicated, experienced and passionate about primary education
· Creative and effective in their approach to teaching
· Open to engage in further training in order to develop knowledge and understanding
· DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· CPD Training
· A supportive team
· Having a designated and committed consultant for support
· Competitive rates
Being that difference to a child’s daily education is more than rewarding and a privilege in itself. If this role is perfect and you feel you have the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Dimitri will be in touch with you.
I look forward to hearing from you, good luck!