Job Title: EYFS Teacher
Type: Full Time
Teach Now are looking for a PPA Teacher to work 3 days a week at an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ 3 form-entry mixed primary school in Southgate. Experience and knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum is essential to this role. The successful candidate will have experience planning and delivering excellent learning for children, as well as behaviour management skills. You will be an experienced teacher able to engage and drive pupils of all abilities A positive attitude with a passion for education is essential. The school is looking for a PPA teacher with experience of supporting children with special educational needs in KS1. Many of the children will be on the Autistic Spectrum, so a calm, patient and flexible attitude is a must. The role will begin as soon as possible and continue until the end of the academic year.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
The school are looking for individuals that have:
- A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE, B.Ed, BA or Cert Ed.)
- Curren, extensive knowledge of the curriculum
- A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
- An honest, understanding and compassionate attitude towards children
- Excellent teaching references
- Behaviour management skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A DBS check or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Competitive rates
- CPD training
- Working alongside a supportive team
- Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
- An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please submit your up to date CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!