Job Title: Secondary Maths Teacher
Type: Full Time
Teach Now are seeking an enthusiastic Secondary Maths Teacher to join an inclusive school in the borough of Enfield. The school three-form entry secondary school Southgate are looking for someone to join their English department on a full time basis. The post is suitable for both NQT’s and experienced candidates. The school is seeking to appoint for January 2021 but could potentially start sooner based on circumstances. The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
Qualifications are required for this role
The school are looking for individuals have:
- A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE, B.Ed, BA or Cert Ed.)
- Related degree
- Dedication and passion about secondary education and the current English curriculum
- Knowledge and understanding of how to implement the current English Curriculum
- A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
- An honest, understanding and compassionate attitude towards students
- Excellent teaching references
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A DBS check or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Competitive rates
- CPD training
- Working alongside a supportive team
- Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
- An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please submit your up to date CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!