Job Title: Year 4 Teacher
Type: Full Time
Salary: Paid to scale
Teach now are looking for an outstanding teacher to join a year 4 class while their teacher is on maternity leave. This is an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ four-form entry school near Bush Hill Park train station.
The role is to begin in the spring term and will cross over two academic years. You will be able to demonstrate consistently good or outstanding teaching, be able to motivate and inspire the children and be creative with your approach.
You will benefit from supportive team of staff, a school focused on staff well-being and brilliant facilities with classes set up with iPads and Chromebooks.
You must be able to commit the duration of this role as continuity is key to the children’s progress.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
• QTS status
• Experience working with Key Stage
• Thorough knowledge of the Key Stage 1 curriculum
• Able to commit for the duration of the placement
• Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
• Honest and compassionate
• Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
• DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive rates
• CPD training
• Working alongside a supportive team
• Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
• An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!