Job Title: Yr 6 Teacher
Type: Full Time
Teach Now are looking for an experienced, dedicated and dynamic Year 6 teacher for an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ two-form entry primary school in Cockfosters. The role is to begin as soon as possible and will continue until the end of the academic year.
As the year 6 class teacher you will be responsible for preparing the children for their SATs. You will be supporting the low achievers and challenging the high achievers to try and reach the full potential of each child. You will work as part of a brilliant, vibrant team that aim to nurture and challenge the children, building their confidence and key skills needed to be successful in their next stage of education.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
Qualifications are required for this role
The school are looking for individuals have:
- A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE, B.Ed, BA or Cert Ed.)
- Experience teaching Year 6
- Current knowledge of the curriculum
- A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
- An honest, understanding and compassionate attitude towards children
- Excellent teaching references
- Behaviour management skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A DBS check or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Competitive rates
- CPD training
- Working alongside a supportive team
- Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
- An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please submit your up to date CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!