Teach Now is a leading recruitment agency that works closely with primary, secondary and SEND (special needs) schools across London to provide the best and highest quality of staff for their pupils. By listening closely, we are consistently able to provide an impressive service to both our partner schools and to our teachers and teaching assistants. We endeavour to provide you with a high-quality service and look forward to working with you in the future.
Teach Now is partnered with districts and senior Principals across London, this enables us to offer you an exceptional service and to be able to offer you fantastic teaching opportunities that others may not be able to.
Over the past 7 years we have been visiting Universities across Canada; from British Columbia to Quebec! Throughout our previous visits to Canada, we have met fantastic newly qualified and experienced primary and secondary teachers that wish to relocate to London. We welcome you to contact our Head of Recruitment – Becki Northam to find out more.
What contracts can you secure:
- Due to our unique partnerships we can offer you a contract guaranteeing you a class teacher role up-to 1 year before your arrival – within all grade groups!
- We can offer you short term roles that include sickness cover, maternity cover and 1 semester covers – so if you are wanting a short visit to London we can still support you with employment!
- If you are wanting the flexibility of choosing when you work, we can offer casual work with
Our London schools are looking for the following skills:
- Dedicated, passionate and creative teachers
- Teachers that are committed to further developing their skills through continuous professional development
- Both newly qualified and experienced teachers – our schools understand the importance of having a combination of both skills sets and welcome all experience levels to apply.
Successful applicants will receive the following relocation support:
- A dedicated consultant to support you throughout your entire process – this continuity will enable you to be able to build your professional relationship with your consultant and feel confident to make the journey to London
- Flight and visa refund!
- Support and advice with booking suitable accommodation
- Regular social events to connect you with other teachers already here
- Continuous support throughout your entire time in the UK
- Sponsorship opportunities – many teachers have such a positive experience through Teach Now that they apply for a sponsorship throughout schools to stay longer!
- Guaranteed bank account!
- A taxi pick-up from any London airport – you will also receive a welcome pack upon arrival!
If you would like an opportunity to apply to Teach Now and receive all these invaluable benefits, please contact us today by providing an updated resume and cover letter to: becki@teach- now.co.uk +442083715905.